1. Value Line Publishing, Inc. provides, through this web site (WWW.ValueLine.Com), certain Value Line information, ratings and earning estimates related to companies whose securities are publicly traded, and certain articles, explanatory text, and product information (collectively, the "Value LineŽ Information"). Your use of the Value LineŽ Information is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all Value LineŽ Information.
2. All Value Line Ž Information is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Value Line Publishing, Inc. nor any of it's affiliates warrants that the Value LineŽ Information will be accurate, complete, uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software, or other material accessible from or related to the Value LineŽ Information is free of viruses, worms, or other harmful components.
3. Under no circumstances shall Value Line Publishing, Inc., or their affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use, non-use or reliance upon the Value LineŽ Information, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions or deletions of files, errors or defects in the Value LineŽ Information, delays in operation, transmission or failure of performance. If you are dissatisfied with any Value LineŽ Information, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Value LineŽ Information.
4. The Value LineŽ Information is provided only for personal or professional use by one licensed individual. Any access to the Value LineŽ Information that is provided to you through a corporation or institution must be provided through a valid site license or group account. All forms of sub-licensing, reselling, republication or other form of distribution, including internet posting, electronic mailing, faxing, archiving in a public database, redistributing via a computer network, or in a printed form, to other parties of any Value LineŽ Information, including username and password information, are strictly prohibited.
5. Officers, directors, employees and affiliates of Value Line, Inc. ("VLI"), the parent company of Value Line Publishing, Inc. ("VLPI"), may hold stocks that are reviewed or recommended in this publication. VLI also manages investment companies and other accounts that use the rankings and recommendations in this publication as part of their investment strategies. These accounts, as well as the officers, directors, and employees of VLI, may dispose of a security notwithstanding the fact that The Value Line Investment Survey ("The Survey") ranks the issuer favorably; conversely, such accounts or persons may purchase or hold a security that is poorly ranked by The Survey. Some of the investment companies managed by VLI only hold securities with a specified minimum Timeliness Rank by the Survey and dispose of those positions when the Timeliness Rank declines or is suspended. Subscribers to the Survey as well as some institutional customers of VLPI have access to the entire Survey at 8:00 A.M. Eastern time each Thursday. (Other arrangements are made for days when the stock market is closed on Thursday.) Portfolio managers for VLI receive information on Timeliness Ranks at the same time. Additional rank-related information is made available internally. VLI's portfolio managers also may have access to publicly available information that may ultimately result in or influence a change in rankings or recommendations, such as earnings releases, changes in market value or disclosure of corporate transactions. The investment companies or accounts may trade upon such information prior to a change in a ranking. While the rankings in the the Survey are intended to be predictive of future relative performance of a issuer's securities, the Survey is not intended to constitute a recommendation of any specific security. Any investment decision with respect to any issuer covered by the Survey should be made as part of a diversified portfolio of equity securities and in light of an investor's particular investment objectives and circumstances.
6. Value Line, Inc., or its licensors, or its assignees, are the sole and exclusive owners of all right, title and interest, including trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade names, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, in the Value LineŽ Information. You may make one back-up copy of the Value LineŽ Information for your own personal use; however, you may not otherwise copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, sublicense or assign any aspect of the Value LineŽ Information delivered or accessed via this service. You may not use, adopt or attempt to register anywhere in the world, whether alone or together with any other mark, symbol, or name, any Value Line, Inc. trade name or mark or service name or mark that is similar or confusingly similar to the Value Line, Inc. trademarks.
7. This agreement shall for all purposes be governed, interpreted, construed and enforced solely and exclusively in accordance with the law of the State of New York, USA (excluding its law of conflict of laws). You hereby agree that the courts located in the State and County of New York, USA shall constitute the sole and exclusive forum for the resolution of any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts and irrevocably waive any objections thereto, including on grounds of forum non conveniens. Regardless of where you access Value LineŽ Information from, you agree to comply with all applicable United States laws, including those regarding the export of data. You are also responsible for complying with all other laws, rules and regulations that may be applicable to your use of the Value LineŽ Information.
8. Value Line Publishing, Inc. may deny you access to all or part of this service without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Value Line Publishing, Inc., in its sole discretion, believes violates applicable law or any term of this agreement.
9. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Value Line, Inc., Value Line Publishing, Inc. and their affiliates harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of this agreement by you or authorized users of your account.
10. In the event that any portion of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable laws as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Value Line Publishing, Inc.'s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this agreement.